My Service After Coronavirus
Posted on Saturday, 20 June 2020
I’m expecting to be quite busy once COVID-19 resrictions are lifted for hairdressers. I’d like to let you know what I’m planning once “normal” service is resumed.
- Current government advice is that I can restart my service from 4th July 2020. This may change, so please be understanding.
- I’ll be booking people in on a first come first served basis. It’s going to be busy!
- There will need to be strict hygiene procedures in place
- I might ask that you supply your own towels
- I may ask you to wear a mask.
- I’ll probably need to wear a mask and perhaps gloves or a disposable gown. We’re still waiting for official advice about exactly what PPE will be required.
- I’ve completed my COVID-19 training (certificate below).
- There might still be exceptions or restrictions around being able to offer my service to certain groups of people. Again, we await official advice.
I’ve completed additional training for infection control during the pandemic.